Lido Beach-St Armands Circle
Lido Key: Timeless Sophistication
- Lido Key is nestled between Longboat Key to the north and Siesta Key to the south and boasts three beaches: North Lido, Lido Beach and South Lido.
- The key received its name when John Ringling, a fan of Italian culture, officially referred to its beaches by using the Italian word “lido,” which means “beach.”
- Although a public beach, North Lido gives the impression of a secluded hideaway, with 3,000 feet of sugary sand and a nature trail for guests to wander along in relative privacy.
- In 1940 the grand opening of the Lido Beach Casino welcomed the public to the shores of Lido Beach proper. The casino is long gone, but Lido Beach continues to welcome visitors. A public pavilion with restrooms, a swimming pool and concessions are available.
- South Lido Beach Park mingles four significant bodies of water: the Gulf of Mexico, Big Pass, Sarasota Bay and Brushy Bayou. Two nature trails, a self-guided canoe trail, a multi-purpose field and a volleyball court top off South Lido’s amenities.
- No discussion of Lido Key would be complete without mentioning St. Armands Circle, a mecca for foodies and shopaholics alike.
- A collection of mid-century modern homes from the Sarasota School of Architecture are found in the Lido Shores neighborhood.
Lido Beach-St Armands Circle Properties
Foreclosures / REO
- Anna Maria Island
- Bradenton Beach-Cortez Beach
- Gulf Gate
- Lakewood Ranch
- Lido Beach-St Armands Circle
- Long Boat Key
- Manatee County-Bradenton
- North Port
- Palmer Ranch
- Sarasota County
- Sarasota Springs
- Siesta Key
- Terra Ceia
- The Meadows
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Aug 8, 2020 9:41:am.